About the Arts Council’s Grants Program
The mission of the Arts Council of Fort Worth is to create an environment that promotes, nurtures, and supports the arts in our community. The Arts Council’s competitive grants program fulfills this mission by supporting local arts organizations and the artistic programming they provide within our city. Arts Council grants are designed to:
- foster a culture of creativity and innovation;
- celebrate community diversity through inclusive artistic expression;
- increase accessibility and encourage broad-based participation in arts activities;
- strengthen the service capacity and business practices of arts providers; and
- promote tourism and economic growth in the City of Fort Worth.
In 2018, 33 local cultural organizations received support for general operations and special projects that went on to serve over 1 million residents and visitors throughout Fort Worth.
Of that number, over 72,000 local youth from under-served areas of our community were exposed to the arts through projects funded by the Arts Council’s Neighborhood Arts Program.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors and partners, in total we distributed over $1.1 million in grant funds to local cultural organizations last year…and we can’t wait to see the tremendous impact made by the arts in our community in the years to come!
For more information about the Grants Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.