- Must be a non-profit arts organization or college/university affiliated arts organization
- Must maintain a base of operations within Fort Worth city limits
- Must have at least one paid staff member overseeing operations
Core Mission Grant. Operating Support grants provide unrestricted funding to established non-profit arts organizations for general operations, administration, and programming costs incurred during the grant year.
Eligible uses for Operating Support funding include:
- Administrative staff salaries
- Artistic salaries/fees
- Office supplies
- Production costs
- Facility rentals
- Marketing, printing, and other administrative costs
Award maximums are determined through a percentage of the applicant organization’s prior year operating budgets, as listed below.
Operating Budget > $1 million Maximum Operating Support = 5% of Operating Budget
Operating Budget = $450,000 – $999,999 Maximum Operating Support = 10% of Operating Budget
Operating Budget = $50,000 – $449,999 Maximum Operating Support = 15% of Operating Budget
Operating Budget ≤ $49,999 Maximum Operating Support = 20% of Operating Budget
1:1 cash match through any combination of earned or unearned income.